Beyoncé Wins Best R&B Performance For “Drunk In Love” | Dayz Entertainment | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This


Queen Bey is no stranger to winning, which could be why the beauty didn’t seem too fazed when she learned that she won the Best R&B Performance award for her 2013 club favorite, “Drunk In Love.” Of course, she was gracious and thankful for the win, but considering that this is her 20th Grammy, it’s probably safe to assume that the thrill is gone.

The 33-year-old wife and mom, who has tried to be a bit more open about her personal life recently, acknowledged both her husband and daughter during her acceptance speech.

“Wow, thank you guys so much. This is such an honor. I’d like to thank God, this has been such an incredible year. I love y’all. I’d like to thank my beloved husband. I love you deep. My daughter, who is watching. Blue, I love you. And I’d like to say thank you to my Bey Hive. Thank you guys for riding so hard.”

Ledisi, Chris Brown, Usher and Jennifer Hudson were also nominated.

Post a Comment

 
Top