Taylor Swift Breaks Fans' Hearts With Grammys News | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Taylor Swift has been nominated for three Grammys and will be presenting during the award show, but will Tay also perform?

In news that is sure to break the hearts of Swifties everywhere, the singer revealed that fans will have to settle for her audience dancing.

"Hey guys! A lot of you have been asking about the Grammys this week and I just wanted to give you an update. I’m really excited to be nominated for 3 Grammys this year and even more excited that I’ll be there having a dance party/rage fest in the audience," Taylor wrote on her Tumblr page.

 
And here's the part that that fans will hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
"I will also be presenting the award for Best New Artist. Since my whole life is wrapped up and entangled in the planning of The 1989 World Tour right now, I’m not going to be performing on the Grammys this year. I need this time to focus only on the tour," the singer explained.

Adding, "I hope I’ll see you out there at one of the stadiums this summer having a rage fest of your own! Love you. Taylor"


Taylor might not be hitting the Grammys' stage on Sunday, but Madonna, Pharrell, Sam Smith, AC/DC, Ariana Grande, Eric Church, Ed Sheeran, Miranda Lambert, John Legend and Rihanna with Kanye West and Paul McCartney will be among the night's performers.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards will air on February 8 at 8/7c on CBS.


SOURCE : yahoonews

Post a Comment

 
Top