Sarkodie calls Kennedy Agyeapong a HERO | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Ghana's fastest raper praises the member of Parliament for Asin Central District hours after releasing his latest single entitle The masses .

In his latest single he spoke his mind on what is currently happening in the country and what may come up if the leaders and people don't stand up to do what is right.

Below is what the BET award winner posted on his facebook account:

                      I think we sleeping on this man.... He's a hero I think... I like him a lot cos he speaks for the new generation . No politricks just Facts!!! Way forward ... Yall find time and watch his interviews and see his point of view!!! I think the youth need someone like him... I just want him to disassociate himself from political parties so we can follow him fully... God bless you Mr. Kennedy Agyeapong




Source: K-Gee/www.dayzentertainment.com  @day_promo

Post a Comment

 
Top