Liverpool star Raheem Sterling kits out mansion with his own barber's shop and five-a-side pitch | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Raheem Sterling may have snubbed a new £90,00-a-week Liverpool contract - but he's still flush enough to put a five-a-side pitch and hair salon in his mansion home.

The England winger has given a behind-the-scenes glimpse inside his palatial home which also features a basketball court, an indoor swimming pool, a gym and a bar.

The 20-year-old revealed he was getting so pestered for selfie snaps when he went out at night, that he splashed the cash to make home 'a fun place.'

The star, who's upset many Kop fans by turning down a huge pay increase at Anfield, regularly changes his hairstyle, and so built a self-purpose barbers to twiddle with his barnet whenever he wants.



The pad in Southport, Merseyside, has an entertainment room and a baby grand piano, along with a special wardrobe for his hordes of trainers.

Sterling, recently heckled at a Liverpool kit launch by a disgruntled supporter, told a magazine: "In the evenings I prefer to stay home.

"If I go out I'm always asked for selfies, so I've spent money making my house a fun place. I've got an indoor swimming pool, a half-basketball court, a games room and my own barber's area.

"My girlfriend usually cooks dinner and it will be something like barbecue ribs or chicken wings. Friends come round and we download movies or play Fifa.

"The best part of earning so much is spending it on my family. I bought my mum a beautiful house in Jamaica last year, and it was lovely to see her so excited."

A source said: "This is the ultimate footballers pad. It's got everything you could ever want, an more.

"Raheem prefers to spend time at home rather than going out so he thought he would spend his money on making it the best house imaginable.

"He likes to change his hair style regularly and likes to get it cut at home in privacy so the logical step was to install his own salon.

"It is a bit extravagant but he has got the money to do it and it makes him happy."


Post a Comment

 
Top