Richard Kingson, Dan Quaye both yearn for return to Europe | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Former Black Stars duo Richard Kingson and Dan Quaye are looking to use their return into the top flight as a springboard for European pastures.

The two have, together with a few other returning players, been credited with reviving a modicum of interest in the First Capital Plus Premier League.

Kingson and Quaye had gone 402 minutes (three full games and 42 minutes against Edubiase) without conceding a goal before taking in two on Wednesday in Accra.

But the bromance with Ghana will end soon, if Kingson is to be believed: "I am not looking at the prospects of remaining in Ghana here but I am looking at going back to Europe to continue playing which is possible," the 'keeper said.

Quaye has similar plans: "If I look at the way I am playing, I am sure a move to Europe will come and when that opportunity comes I will take it," the defender reveals.

Kingson goes on "I am still the same Olele Kingson you know but sometimes it’s the media who do not speak the truth. I am back and you can see with my performance. I leave my Black Stars career in God’s hand and I wait for all Ghanaians to make their judgement."

Both players featured for Great Olympics on Wednesday when they played 2-2 home draw.

Post a Comment

 
Top