Angel Di Maria rubbishes Man United exit talk as Argentine winger eyes Old Trafford stay (READ MORE) | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Angel Di Maria insists he's got no plans to quit Manchester United this summer.

The Argentine winger made just 20 Premier League starts for the Red Devils last season following his £59.7million switch to Old Trafford.

PSG had been linked with a move for Di Maria, but the 27-year-old is ready to return to United next campaign.

“I have just finished my first season playing for Manchester United," he told the Sun.

“It was a hard season for me. I think it was hard because it was another country and another league, and this league is harder than the Spanish one. So, I couldn't adapt myself as I wanted to.

“Now I will play the Copa America and then I will move back to Manchester for next season and do my best there.”

Post a Comment

 
Top