I Will not STOP doing songs for Ghana National Team,Though I get No support From The Sports Ministry - Grace Ashy | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Ghanaian gospel singer, Grace Ashy says she doesn’t get pay for singing for Black Stars. On an entertainment show on ATV Anansekrom, the “Gyese Nyame ba mu” singer was asked whether she gets paid for her numerous cheer songs for the nation and for the Black Stars;

She answered: “no, but that will not stop me,  “as a country, we have to appreciate what people do for the country, she also added.

Surprisely, the Gospel artiste is noted for her melodious cheer songs for the Ghana national team in which almost all media outlets play her Black Stars songs whenever the team is up for crucial assignments.

Grace also added that she spends thousands of cedis to do a song and its video and takes over the charge of the television and radio broadcast from her own money without any help from anyone or the sports ministry. There were a time when Grace Ashy decided not to sing for the Black Stars any longer.


The Gospel singer was also asked about her latest controversy involving her in an examination malpractice in Pentecost University; “all I can say is that, I think is a hungry person somewhere who just want my downfall to get a stand, all i can say now is that, I was a student and I have just completed some few days ago. Am following my dreams not what someone somewhere will say, she added.


Source: www.dayzEntertainment.com


Post a Comment

 
Top