The full conversation between Asamoah Gyan and his alleged girlfriend who got pregnant for him (AUDIO) | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

The full conversation between Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan and his alleged girlfriend who got pregnant for him;

Asamoah Gyan: Hello!!

Sarah Kwablah: Yes sorry about that, I'm not kind of person
Asamoah Gyan: I said just, just delete that Video.

Sarah Kwablah: Okay

Asamoah Gyan: You're just saying okay but you not gonna delete it.

Sarah Kwablah: I will. I will delete it. I just need to ask you. Don't get angry okay. If I wana keep it what will you do?

Asamoah Gyan: Why you wana keep such a video?

Sarah Kwablah: I've been watching some videos on the Internet about about abortion and it's kind scary.

Asamoah Gyan:Why should you keep such a video (alleged S*X Tape) I said it's not good.

Sarah Kwablah: No, I mean the pregnancy. What about if I want to keep the baby, what will you be doing?

Asamoah Gyan: It's not good....it's not, it's not the right time for me right now. It's not good.

Sarah Kwablah : So you thinking of me but not yourself?

Asamoah Gyan :
I'm thinking about the two of us. it's not good, it's not good for both.

Sarah Kwablah: WHY?

Asamoah Gyan: Because I'm not ready for that(baby). You when will you come? Any time you come and I will also come in June, everything is gonna be fine. And you'll promise me you not gonna upset me again?

Sarah Kwablah: Yeah

Asamoah Gyan: Do you wanna be with me?

Sarah Kwablah : Yeah

Asamoah Gyan: You sure you wana be with me?

Sarah Kwablah : Yeah

Asamoah Gyan: Then delete that video

Sarah Kwablah: Okay

Asamoah Gyan: When are you going to delete it

Sarah Kwablah: Tonight

Asamoah Gyan: Just delete it. Do you swear on you life?

Sarah Kwablah: heheheheh...yea




 Credit: Evans Gyamera-Antwi

Post a Comment

 
Top