I Don't Want to Marry a Pastor Like other Gospel Musicians - Patience Nyarko | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This



It is a known fact that most female Gospel artists in Ghana are either married to Pastors or  very religious personalities. Artists like Cecilia Marfo, Gifty Osei, Florence Obinim, Chrisiana Love have accomplished this title. 

However, when quizzed by Okyeame Asumadu on ‘Nsem Nketekete’, a weekly show on GTV whether his guest would love to do likewise, the upcoming and beautiful Gospel artist, Patience Nyarko said ‘No’.
“I don’t want to marry a Pastor because that is not my calling”, she confessed. “Pastors wives performs some special functions which am not willing to do. I need a man who understands my work. I therefore do not want to marry a Pastor, she concluded. 

Over the years, there have been several moments where artists who have married Pastors have sparkled out controversies. This I think is one of the reasons the beautiful artist is willing to marry any other person apart from a Pastor.

Patience Nyarko’s recent track ‘wafom kwan’ is actually becoming popular each day. Other songs includes ‘ebedane’ and ‘menwu’. She is currently promoting her new songs across the country and ready to be contacted.



 Check below photos of  beautiful Gospel songstress Patience Nyarko



Source: www.dayzEntertainment.com


Post a Comment

 
Top