Kim Kardashian Finally Explains Why She Won’t Smile For Flicks | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Through her relationship with mega rapper Kanye West, Kim K has undoubtedly adopted the ever famous ‘Yeezy smile’ aka ‘the stale face’.  Finally, in an intimate interview with C Magazine and Amanda de Cadent, the mommy-to-be opened up about her new gut full of Yeezy and how her first pregnancy brought on her ‘no smiling’ policy.  She explained that harsh body-shaming during complication in her pregnancy with North changed the way she wanted to be seen.

She told journalist Amanda de Cadent, “…I was dedicated, but also, it changed the way I viewed wanting my picture taken. Before I was always smiling, and so into being out and about. After I had the baby, I was like, these are the same people that made fun of me, and posted the stories that were so awful, calling me fat for something I couldn’t control. I don’t want to smile for them.”

What do you guys think?  The same people she doesn’t want to smile for are the same people who’ve made her who she is today?  Does this smell like a bunch of bologna or nah?



www.dayzEntertainment.com

Post a Comment

 
Top