The Absolute Worst Things to Say on a First Date | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

A lot can go wrong on a first date. To help make sure your first date goes smoothly, take a look at this list of the worst things to say on a first date... and then remember to not say them. There are simply certain things you should avoid discussing on a first date. Try to keep the conversation light and steer away from anything that would make your mother cringe.

What are the worst things you can say on a first date? Don't spend the entire date talking about your ex, regardless of whether you miss them, or still love them, or totally hate them. Nobody wants to be compared to the person you just broke up with (or the person who just broke up with you, as the case may be).

 Don't say these things on a first date... trust us.

1."You'll Never Be As Good As My Ex."

 2.My Last GF Was So Hot, I'll Never Find Anyone Better.

3. Complaining Constantly

4. You'll Do, I'm Horny

5. "You Looked Better in Your Photos."

6. "My Ex and I Used to Come Here All the Time."

7. "I Hope We Run Into My Ex Here."

8. "I'd Like to Get Married This Year."

9. "Can You Pay for This?"

10. I'm Just in It for the S.e.x

11. "How Much Money Do You Make?"

12. "My Ex Would Love to Meet You."

13. Being Obnoxious to the Waitress

14. Talking Too Much About Money

15. "I Think I Love You Already."

16. "I Didn't Know This Was Supposed to Be a Date."

17. Absolutely Nothing

18. Dissing Your Date's Taste

19. "I'm Kind of Homeless Right Now."

20. "I Googled You."

21. "You Remind Me Of My Mom/Dad."

22. "Let's Talk About Daddy Issues."

23. Talking Excessively About Your Vices

24. "Can You Introduce Me to Your Parents?"

25. "Our Children Will Be Beautiful."

26. Are You Bipolar Or on Psych Medications

27. "It's So Hard to Find Someone On My Level."

29. Anything Bitter About Your Previous Relationship

30. "I Swear I'm Not a Creep!"
 
31."My Mom Still Does My Laundry."

32. "You'd Look Great Inside My Bedroom."

 33."Is Your Sister Single?"
 
34.Are Your Boobs Real?

35.  "Excuse Me, I Have to Take This Call."

 36. "I Thought You Would Be Different."

37. "I'm Really Drunk Right Now."

38. "Let's Get Wasted!"

39. "I Never Noticed You Before."

40. Were You Molested As a Child? That's Hot...

41. "I'm An Extremely Busy Person."

 www.dayzEntertainment.com

Post a Comment

 
Top