I do not need a man in my life - Delay | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

“For me, when I am in a relationship, I do not bring out my best especially being on TV. I feel like my guy is watching me hence, I am not able to express myself like I want to,” Deloris Frimpong Manso made this shocking revelation when interviewing Akwaboah on her show. According to Delay as she also known to be called, having a man in her life decreases her potency in her delivery.

The Delay Show has over the years hosted almost all the Ghanaian celebrities and shocking revelations has unleashed at the end of every episode including the wild news of one celebrity who almost went completely naked.

Deloris Frimpong Manso is currently working as a Producer to the weekly "Afia Schwazeneger" series and also a host of the Delay Show on Viasat1.

Source: www.dayzentertainment.com

Post a Comment

 
Top