I Took 48 Tablets Daily - Daddy Lumba | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

In the interview with Pastor Nyansaboakwa, the host of the Nsempii Show on Happy FM, Daddy Lumba revealed, "for the past 22 years, I have been swallowing 48 tablets daily. The Highlife legend said enthusiastically that he visited Glorious Wave Church International at Sakumono last week Sunday and the man of God, Prophet Kobi prophesied oh his health. He then asked me to come to church the next week with all my medications which I did.

Daddy Lumba said "The next Sunday morning, the man of God prayed for me and asked my Personal Assistant, Roman Father, to set the medications ablaze"

When Nyansa Boakwa asked Daddy Lumba how strong he was after the prayers, he said: "Sofo Nyansa look at me. I can jump, sing and do everything that a man can do." Daddy Lumba declared, "I have met Prophet Kobi, the man of God for my life and forever will I follow him."

Charles Kwadwo Fosu, as he is popularly known also revealed that there were other fake men of God who in their quest for wealth demanded huge sums of money before they could pray for him. He has therefore poured much praise on Prophet Kobi for not been part of such fake people.

Daddy Lumba seems to have joined the Gospel music after all. At the moment, he is promoting his music "Hosanna" with Kwadwo Ampong who is another follow he think they are divinely joint.

Source: www.dayzentertainment.com

Post a Comment

 
Top