Am not in Competition with Pappy Kojo - Kofi Kinaata | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Kofi Kinaata recently revealed when been interviewed on Ultimate Fm, a UDS based station in the Upper West Region that He and Pappy Kojo are very best friends and therefore not in any kind of competition as some people think.

"we use to be childhood friends and I have been a hustler"

When asked by a co D.J, Deedew, why He and Pappy Kojo are not doing a song together, He said

"I have struggled to be where I am today. I have been a hustler all my life. However a collabo with Pappy Kojo is not a problem since we are childhood friends. I will be happy if people stop the arguement they raise between us".

He also revealed that He use to be a football player and enjoys playing it a lot. The host of the show D.J Koma asked him whether he have any intention of continuing it in the future.

"I will surely play football when I go abroad"

Kofi Kinaata also revealed that he is experiencing some difficulties with his managers at High Grade Family but says its normal because that's how management works.

"its not easy working with High Grade family. Sometimes, they say do this, do that, go here, don't go there. However, I believe whatever decision  they take is for my own benefit and I appreciate it a lot"

The Fante "rap god" had his personal life exposed when he was asked by Miss Doris, the only female on the board whether he was married or not.

"hahahaha! am not married but am in a relationship at the moment"

The "susuka" hitmaker is currently on tour with Samini in the Saminifest 2015 which is currently boiling the nation up as various musicians are thrilling their fans with all the good music.

Source: www.dayzEntertainment.com


Post a Comment

 
Top