Vicky Pattison wins I'm a Celebrity 2015 | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Vicky Pattison has been crowned Queen of the Jungle as she triumphed on I’m A Celebrity .

The ex-Geordie Shore star, 28, beat TOWIE star Ferne McCann and Union J singer George Shelley in the final.

Reality star Vicky , 28, was the bookmakers favourite to win the series almost from as soon as she entered the show as one of three extra contestants a few days into the series, winning new fans with her determination, jokes and likeable personality.

She hugged her camp mates after victory and spoke to Ant and Dec before celebrating victory with her mum Caroll.

Vicky hopes to use the show as a springboard for her TV career.
Earlier on the show in camp, asked what she wanted to be in five years time, Vicky said:

 “I have to work every day to not lose it, I hate that aspect of self, I hate that side of my personality.

I’d also like to stop doing reality TV. It’s not that I’m not grateful for the platform it’s given me but I’d like people to know less about me and I’d like to be a TV presenter.

Post a Comment

 
Top