Chatter House is robbing musicians - Skrewfaze | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Skrewfaze,took to his personal Facebook account just yesterday to defend Shatta Wale in the latest "fights" between the Dancehall artist and Chatter House, chatter house which is the organizer of the annual Ghana music awards. Jehoshaphat Eshuna popularly  known as Skrewfaze came into the music industry years back with popular song "buebue" which featured Castro.

In his post, He revealed that controversial artist, Shatta Wale had set the standard for musicians to receive a good payment after their shows.

"If it Wasn't for shatta, will show organizers b paying Ghanaian artists 40 50 60k per show? YES I HAVE SAID IT!!The awards self u dey make we dey pay for am after our hardwork"

Skrewfaze who had featured over two hundred musical artists also revealed that he had to pay before he could win an award. 

"I heard I had been nominated for discovery of the year and I called to confirm only for me to b told I have to pay something small for the award.. can u imagine? I no mind dem.. I came down for Da awards nyt only for it to b gvn to king ayisoba.. hahahahaha"

To end it all, the artist threw a heavy warning to Chatter House to stay away from Shatta Wale.

"All I want to say is don't joke with SHATTA MOVEMENT"

This is how he said it all on his post on his personal Facebook account:
Skrewfaze is currently on a new song which will reveal everything about his life. He revealed it on his post:

"I go fit drop Da swagg and show u kg life tru my music.. RESPECT OUR HUSTLE AND WE'LL RESPECT U. EVERY GHETTO YOUTH PUT UP UR LIGHTER"

Source: www.ghsongs.com 



Post a Comment

 
Top