Becca Reveals the Truth about Her “Affair” With Bisa KDei | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

GHANA: Becca was on eTV’s The Late Nite Celebrity Show with Eddy Blay to talk music, life under the spot light and her rumored relationship with her Hw3 collaborator Bisa KDei.The award winning songstress in the hour long interview denied being in a relationship with the Mansa hit maker.

Here are the highlights:

Eddy Blay Jnr: Are you guys dating?

Becca: Even I want to know if we are dating or not because I have said it a million times to people that we are not. Everyone thinks we are dating but we are not. Bisa and I are friends and that’s what it’s going to be.

Eddy Blay Jnr: So you are not dating?

Becca: No, not at all.

Eddy Blay Jnr: May be dating is a strong word… Are you seeing each other?

Becca: We see each other like I’m seeing you right now.

Eddy Blay Jnr: I mean intimately?

Becca: No, No, No.

Eddy Blay Jnr: When did it start though?

Becca: What I do is this, I’m the sort of person who never says never to anything because you never know, things happen and you ask yourself ‘did this just happen? For now, I can assure you nothing is happening. We are friends and I want people to believe that. If anything happens, I promise I will come back on The Late Nite Celebrity Show and tell you everything. But so far nothing has happened.

Eddy Blay Jnr: Where did the rumor come from?

Becca: I don’t know but sometimes people see you as a celebrity talking to another person and from your body language, they assume you are dating the person you’re talking to. I don’t know how it happened but it’s just one of those things that just came from nowhere.

Post a Comment

 
Top