Kylie Jenner predicts the next Snapchat trend | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Los Angeles - Kylie Jenner thinks her Snapchat movies are going to be a "trend".

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star - who is the most viewed person on the video-sharing app - thinks the next big thing in social media will be the films she has been posting, which star her family and friends such as Hailey Baldwin.

She predicted: "I started creating Snapchat movies - that's gonna be a trend... I've done like three movies so far, and they're a hit."

As well as being a hit on social media, Kylie recently launched her own lip kit, which sold out instantly and she thinks that's because "everybody" knows it is her passion.

She said: "Everybody knows that I love beauty and make-up and everything that has to do with beauty."

The 18-year-old star - who turns 19 on 10 August - admitted the prominent use of K names in her new nail collection, including her favourite teal colour "Kryptonite", has made it difficult for her to remember every shade.

She admitted to ExtraTV: "I don't think I'll ever remember all the Ks. It's, like, a lot of Ks - Kendall, Kourtney, Kylie, Kamelion, Krystal, Koko...

"I can't even remember my birthday.''

And when it comes to her own nails, Kylie is currently favouring a "girly" tone.

She said: "Lately, I've been kind of girly for the past few months and I love pops of colours and mattes."

Post a Comment

 
Top