A blogger and mom of four Shares Unretouched Pics: How I Learned to Love My Post-Baby Body | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This



A blogger and mom of four is hoping her viral blog post will get mothers everywhere to appreciate what their bodies have accomplished.

Joanna Venditti, the 32-year-old author of the blog Nesting Story, had four kids in five years – her son, Holden, 5; daughter Beau, 4; and 7-month-old twins, Mia and Everly. In a post entitled, “What Having Four Kids (Including Twins) Has Done To My Body and Confidence,” Venditti opens up about her one-time issues with weight and body-image and her newfound pride in what her body has achieved. She also shares untouched photos of her figure before, during and after pregnancy. “Isn’t it incredible what the human body can do?  Or better yet, what a woman’s body can do?” she writes. “When I found out I was expecting twins I couldn’t wrap my mind around how enormous I was going to get.  I was already well known for having huge basketball size bellies whenever I was pregnant, but growing two babies at once???  To be honest, I was kind of freaking out about it.”

Venditti goes on to explain that she made a conscious decision not to panic, and instead to appreciate her body, both during her twin pregnancy and after she’d given birth. “I made the decision to be kind to my body from now on.  Eat healthy foods, indulge here and there and not beat myself up about it,” she writes. “Anytime I start doubting my new curves or war wounds I look around the room and ask myself, how many other people in this room grew two people inside their body at once?”




Post a Comment

 
Top