Coach David Duncan unveiled as Asante Kotoko coach | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Newly appointed Kotoko coach, David Duncan has been formally introduced to the media at a well-organised event at the club’s secretariat in Kumasi.

Besides tasking him to guide Kotoko to success not alone on the domestic front but also on the African stage, management further assured the coach of their total support.

“Kotoko has a new personality who will lead the technical team…” said General Manager, Opoku Nti. “I commend Michael Osei who held the fort after Didi’s exit…Our expectation is that, he leads us [successfully]” he added.

Coach Duncan subsequently answered questions from journalists at the event.

“I have never been introduced like this in all my coaching life even though I have been appointed by big clubs like this… I’ve to work like I’ve never done” he said as he accepted the challenge to positively turn the fortunes of Kotoko around.

Duncan signed his two-year contract a day before the unveiling ceremony.




SOURCE: asantekotokosc

Post a Comment

 
Top