Appreciation: Lil Wayne Thanks Fans for Sticking With Him Through the ‘Bulls**t’ | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Lil Wayne took a second before his Billboard Hot 100 Festival performance Saturday to thank fans for their unshakable support through turbulent times.

"Before I get started, I just wanna say, I appreciate every one of you out here," he told the crowd. "I would like to thank you for standing by me for all the bulls**t I've been going through." 

As well all know, Tunechi is going through some major drama that’s holding up that long-awaited Carter V release, so fan support is sure to mean a lot.

The New Orleans rapper will return home this Friday for the first annual Lil Weezyana Fest “to give my city a real show for all its support,” he said last month. The show is expected to feature Wayne and some of his “friends in the industry.”



Please follow us on twitter @dayz_promo
www.dayzEntertainment.com

Post a Comment

 
Top