The Music I Do Is Not Comparable - Tyga | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

This year was not all bad for Tyga. The Young Money signee premiered his own reality show Kingin’ with Tyga on MTV2, and he had a role in the well received movie Dope. T-Raww is looking to have a much more productive 2016 with appearances in Barbershop 3 and Going Under.
Tyga plans to rebound musically as well. His Rawwest N*gga Alive mixtape is expected to arrive in January. According to the recording artist, the songs he is creating cannot be compared to anything on the market at the moment.
“Even though so many people are doing music, I still feel like what I do is not comparable,” Tyga told Yahoo. “It can’t be duplicated. When you start looking at all the other people, that’s you losing your faith in what you’re supposed to do.”
Despite the negative turn of events in his career, Tyga is still confident he is one of the potential greats of his era. Apparently, T-Raww does not want to be defined by his 2011 Top 10 hit “Rack City.” The Lil Wayne protegĂ© believes his best days are still ahead of him.
“Everything that I’ve done to this point doesn’t even matter. When I hear ‘Rack City,’ it doesn’t even matter,” added Tyga. “I’m only doing this to sit with the gods. There’s no other way I see it for myself.”

Post a Comment

 
Top