T.I. and Family Mourn the Passing of Tip’s Grandfather | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

As one door opens, another closes. As T.I. and Tiny celebrate the news that they’re expecting another child, the family mourns the loss of T.I.’s grandfather, Robert Morgan.

In a post on his Instagram, Tip wrote,

    RIP to my Granddad “Daddy”da strongest most SOLID man I knew!!!!! Robert Morgan. Taught me how to peep bullshit, demand respect & stay prepared for anything life could throw at me. I know u my Granddaddy but all da time we spent together make me feel like I’m your third son. You’ve shown me more than I can express just by being U!!!! A true man’s MAN!!!! You lived 84 years & provided for 3-4 generations with not 1 complaint, just wisdom, results, and an occasional cussing out every now & then.lol
    We know how proud u were of US,just glad I got to let u know how proud we are OF U!!!! And although I’m not an emotional cry out my eyes kind of guy… Just know U WILL BE MISSED!!!!! WE WILL NEVER FORGET ALL YOU MEANT TO OUR FAMILY!!!! Now U & Mother can finally be together &Rest in Heaven TOGETHER!!!!! We Love U!!!!

Tiny penned her own love letter to “Daddy Morgan” on Instagram, writing,

“Sad to go into the New Year losing your loved ones but #DaddyMorgan lived a good life & he will truly be missed! Never had a granddaddy so he was like the only Granddad I knew! So I’m thankful to have had him in my life..Too cool!”


T.I.’s grandfather helped raise him alongside his mother and grandmother after his father died when Tip was young. Some have suggested that the nickname Tip was given to T.I. from his granddad.
From the services, Tip kept the love overflowing.

"We’ll NEVER FORGET what y’all did for US!!!! 55yrs on Bankhead formed BONDS that will NEVER BE BROKEN!!!!! #RIPDADDY #RIPMOTHER
WE LOVE & MISS YOU BOTH!!!!”


“We laid down a real stand up GUY today!!!! Not many men have raised as many Real Ones as He DID!!!!#RIPDADDY”

We are sending our condolences to Tip and his family.




Post a Comment

 
Top