will.i.am's underpants tell him when to move to a new city | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Los Angeles - will.i.am hasn't had a base since 2002.

The It's My Birthday hitmaker may have a luxury pad in Los Angeles but he insists he never really spends much time there as he loves travelling so much.

He said: "I haven't stayed anywhere for any time at all since 2002. I don't have a base really - I like travelling. It's how I see things and it's where I get ideas from, especially from places at the cutting edge of technology."

The 40-year-old star also revealed he uses his underpants to tell him when he needs to move onto another city.

He added: "I wear a new pair of underpants every day. When I get to the end of the pack, I know it's time to leave. Even in London; it's the centre of the world.

"It's where all cultures meet. I get a lot from here, but I always have to leave and move on. I'm not for settling at the moment. I have too much I wanted to do."

His constant appetite for travelling has meant he barely has times for relationships and admits he finds it hard to trust people.

He shared to The Times newspaper: "It's hard to trust people. It's hard to know what's going on. Do people see anyone for real? When you're on the television and everyone's around you, how do you keep it real? I have many family and friends so I'm lucky, but like I said, I worked hard and I move on."



Post a Comment

 
Top