I'm battling kidney disease - Princess Shyngle | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Ghana- Actress Princess Shyngle has revealed that she is battling kidney disease.

In an Instagram post on Friday, she shared a photo which appeared to show her receiving an injection on a hospital bed.

[READ ALSO: Princess Shyngle Comes Out As The Curviest Ghanaian Actress (PHOTOS)]

The actress captioned the photo “Hospital bound…. Kidney disease… healing mercies oh Lord…”, before asking her fans to pray for her.

Shyngle’s  hour glass figure has prompted assertions that she has undergone some surgery of some sort.

But she has consistently denied the claims, stressing that her 'coca-cola shape' is a result of working out in the gym and using waist trainers.

“My figure is real, it is not fake, no surgery, nothing. I gym a lot and I use waist trainers or I practice waist training as well,” she told Accra-based Live FM some months ago.

Post a Comment

 
Top