My Worship My Sacrifice To Take Place Today (14th August 2016) ~ 4PM | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This


Ghanaian Christian/Gospel Artiste Annette Danso well known in the showiness as Annette D to launch second edition of her big Gospel concert #My_Worship_My_Sacrifice.

My Worship My Sacrifice was officially launched last year 2015 when the artist had a phone call from some orphans in the Volta region during her interview on one radio station in Accra, to come and support  this orphans educationally.

Since that time she has put it to herself to do this event yearly for raising funds for charity, not only for those orphans but for every needy.

She quote '' I realized there are thousands of people especially children and women out there who are suffering, i have been supporting lot of needy secretly but i think this is the right time to to do it openly so that those who has the heart and feel the same pain i'm feeling for those needy can also come on board to support, together we can make it and make the world a better place for everyone''

Annette D recently built 3 Classroom block Somewhere in Adidome, a community in Volta Region,  see photo bellow:








Now you understand the main purposed of My Worship My Sacrifice, and why you should be part and support, Annette D is inviting you that is reading to come and support this beautiful project, check the video bellow for more info.... GOD BLESS YOU


Post a Comment

 
Top