My Enemies Will Never Get Me Again - Kwaw Kese | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Music lovers in Ghana and across the globe are pretty aware of the times when people flooded facebook and twitter with the hastag statement #freekwaw. It was not a joke at all. What happened was very serious: Kwaw Kese who is also nicknamed "Abodam" was arrested and put behind bars for smoking the hard drug, "wee".

There was serious support for his release and after spending a day in prison, He was finally released and went a free man. However, Kwaw Kese took to his personal facebook wall to thank God for the mercy and serious warning to those who wish him bad.
"Many sympathized and more thought it would be the end of me and my career . One year on God has even taken me to greater heights and life has become even better", He confessed. 

"As I go back to Kumasi again today for the ‪#‎skuulsreunion2015‬ it's not about Wee, but we !!! Lessons have been learnt and I urge my enemies that they won't get me again", he emphazied.

This is how he said it all on his personal facebook account.
Source: www.dayzentertainment.com

Post a Comment

 
Top