I Have No Competitor - Kofi Kinaata | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

The music industry is made up of a lot of competitions. However, Kofi Kinaata took to his Facebook wall sometime ago within this month to tell his fans and all music lovers that he is not in competition with anyone. "I am in a competition with no one.I have no desire to play the game of being better than any one", He said. 

There have been times when people try to compare him to Teephlow or any of the rap gurus in the "Fante hood". "I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday", his answer.

The "susuka" artist won the Hiplife award in 2014 with Castro and Baby Jet on the "odo pa" track. Since then, he has been on top form. He wishes that no one compares him to any other artist. This is how Kofi Kinaata put up his message on his facebook wall.
Source: www.dayzentertainment.com

Post a Comment

 
Top