Were You a Virgin Before Marriage? Socrate Questions Gifty Anti | Dayz Entertainment
 

Share This Post

Share This

Gifty Anti and Nana Ansah Kwao of Joy Fm had a royal wedding on October 15. The “Stand Point” host was on Peace FM Thursday evening and as part of their conversation on the entertainment show hosted by Kwasi Aboagye, controversial movie producer Socrate Safo asked her a question that surprised her.

“Can you answer the question I asked the other time? Were you a virgin before you married?” Socrate asked Gifty Anti.
However, Oheneyere Naana Asantewaa as she is now named said, “do you know I’m Adumasa chief’s wife? I’m Akwamu OyiAkehyire’s wife. Its not any question you can ask me.” Gift Anti emphasied on her stand that “I refuse to answer”.

Source: www.dayzEntertainment.com

Post a Comment

 
Top